- Only for a limited time! Come to the Gyeongpodae Cherry Blossom Festival, the largest cherry blossom festival in Gangwon Province, or go to the strawberry farm to pick sweet Korean strawberries.
- Go to the popular filming locations in Korea – BTS Bus Station and Jumunjin Beach
- Experience rail biking at Jeongdongjin Beach, one of South Korea’s famous beaches
- Stay at Traditional Hanok-Ojuk Hanok Village and experience traditional Korean houses and modern conveniences
・Visit more than 5 tourist sites to see the gorgeous view of Seoul from different angles at night
・Unwind yourself under the caress the breeze of night and enjoy the romantic atmosphere
・Marvel at the majesty of Moonlight Rainbow Fountain with 380 water jets
Gangwon-do One Day Tour ｜ Samcheok Maengbang Canola Flower Festival, Samcheok Marine & Marine Railway Bicycle | South Korea
- Enjoy a romantic atmosphere with golden butter cauliflower and pink cherry blossoms or colorful roses
- Ride a rail bike along the East Coast and enjoy the sea and sky.
Haedong Yonggung Temple and Haeundae Beach Train + Dongbaek Park (Nurimaru APEC House) Half-Day Tour (Morning／Japanese speaking guide)
- Dongbaek Park is familiar with the K-pop originator, singer Cho Yong-pil’s hit song 「Come back to Busan Port/釜山港へ帰れ」! Stop by the Nurimal APEC House, which has a beautiful coastal view and is famous as the site of the APEC summit, to meet the leaders of the 21 participating countries.
- Haedong Yonggungsa, the sacred site of Gwaneum with an ocean view, is a new hot spot in Busan! Enjoy the sea, waves, wind, and coastal scenery of Busan by riding the beach train.
1. This is an efficient tour that covers the best course in 3 hours with a professional guide and vehicle.
2. Imagine the time BTS spent at that location and take a photo with the same pose.
3. Meet ARMYs from around the world and become friends with them!
🙌🏻 Special content to enjoy at Jeju Folk Village 👏🏻
Jeju Folk Village’s beautiful flower festival takes place all year round!
- things to see
Jeju Folk Village is full of things to see and do with various performances!
- Things to do
There are a variety of things to enjoy, including electric trains, Detroit, photo zones, and traditional experiences!
Enjoy a variety of food including cafes, restaurants, and snacks in the folk village!
Discover Jeju Folk Village, which offers a variety of things to enjoy, right now at Mikitravel! 🎉
* 🌸 Enjoy the secret Cherry Blossom spot in Busan.
* Served Comfortable Bus.
* Pick up and drop off service at Busan station or accommodation that we provide.
[Mikitravel-Exclusive Discount] The Man Alive “Choice” Macho Musical [Women Ages 19 & Up Only] | South Korea
Live your wildest, sexiest fantasies with The Man Alive “Choice” show! Enjoy sultry, steamy performances from some of South Korea’s finest men. Enjoy this PG-rated, women-exclusive musical show and awaken your womanly instincts.
- Please note that this is an intense musical only available to women ages 19 and above
- Enjoy steamy performances from the drop-dead-gorgeous cast that you can’t help but fall in love with
- Book your tickets with Mikitravel now for a good rate and hassle-free transactions
- [Mikitravel Exclusive Promotion] Free Upgrade for first 5 purchase on Wed & Thu Choice Seat -> Alive Seat
Korea | Gangwon-do Daegwallyeong Sky Ranch & Tractor Wagon/Samyang Ranch-Balwangsan Cable Car & Skywalk
- At Daegwallyeong Sky Ranch, you can interact with animals through a feeding experience and create memories at various photo zones.
- Samyang Ranch has animals grazing freely on 6 million pyeong of green grassland, and the wind power generator towering on the hill is an eco-friendly energy source using natural wind and is the largest in Korea.
- Balwangsan Mountain Cable Car is the longest cable car in Korea. It starts from the Dragon Plaza boarding point and reaches the Dragon Castle drop-off point at the top of Balwangsan Mountain for 18 minutes, making you feel like you are flying in the sky of Balwangsan Mountain, 1,458 meters above sea level.
- Balwangsan Mountain Skywalk is located at the highest point in the country and is said to be able to withstand the weight of 100 adults per 1m2 and to be safe enough to withstand a 6.5 magnitude earthquake.
[Spring Flower Trekking] Famous Mountains in Chungcheongbuk-do | Sobaeksan Mountain Trekking & Danyang Mingle Tour
- Climb Sobaeksan Mountain, which stands tall in the center of the Korean Peninsula, and enjoy the beautiful spring scenery of the Baekdudaegan Mountain Range!
- After completing the half-day course of light hiking, we plan to visit Danyang, one of the cities popular with the MZ generation in Korea, and have mingle time.
- 🗣 Make foreign friends in Korea~