– What you can expect – Prepare for a thrilling jet ski and culinary expedition in Langkawi. Begin your journey by navigating towards the Matchinchang Geoforest Park, where you’ll pass by the sights of small islands, quaint local villages, fisherman ports, boat marinas, and seaside hotels and resorts. Make a stop at Pantai Kok, a […]
Experience the vibrant taste of different international cuisines from the Latest Recipe in Le Meridien Putrajaya, where classic recipes are given a contemporary twist. Witness the chefs in action from an open kitchen as they prepare your dishes with the freshest ingredients. Treat your tastebuds to an endless array of sweet treats at the Latitude 02’s afternoon tea set.
- Pick from a variety of delicious international cuisines, from Asian to Western and everything in between
- Watch the chefs in action from an open kitchen
- Enjoy sweet treats at the dessert station
- Take photos of your life at Kuala Lumpur's landmarks, the Putrajaya Pink Mosque and the Prime Minister's Office.
- Experience Batu Caves, a stalactite cave naturally created in a rocky mountain, and a glimpse into Hindu culture.
- A unique experience: feeding monkeys! You can feed the monkeys yourself and take pictures up close.
- You can see the blue tier seen in the water and the fireflies falling under the stars.
- A generous and varied seafood dinner is available.
- Take Instagrammable picture with it at the Red house, Nyonya Muzium, Jonker Street
- Choose from various styles, sizes and colors of Malaysia Traditional Costume that match you the best
- Convenience location – the shop is only 2 mins walking distance from the Red House (Jonker Street)!
- Explore Oriental Village, once a filming location for the movie “Anna And The King,” starring Chow Yun-fat
- Take the Langkawi Cable car to capture the view of this beautiful island
- Explore the famous geological park, the mangrove forest conservation area, in the northern part of Langkawi
- Pair up and drive off-road ATVs through the beautiful Malay villages
- Discover iconic langmark of Langkawi, including Maha Tower and Eagle Square
Birdie Travel SIM Card | 5 days Asia-Hot-Picks (unlimited data | Instant Pick up at all branches of CircleK/ Free shipping Hong Kong Post
Birdie｜5-Day Asia-Hot-Picks Travel Data Card (Unlimited Data) Travel Data Applicable to Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia Instant Pick up at all branches of CircleK/ Free shipping Hong Kong Post. Just plug and use upon arrival, no installation/set-up required!
- Birdie by SmarTone, it’s just reliable!
- Good for value travel data: unlimited data is just at $5.6 a day
- Top-up any time, only pay for the dat you use data!
- Keep the SIM! The same SIM is reusable and applicable in 60 countries around the world!
- Upon purchase, please visit https://onbirdie.com/Mikitravel-asiapicks and click “Add to Cart” After entering the mailing information, choose “CircleK pick-up” or “Free SIM Delivery” , and enter the redemption code in the “Coupon Code Column” on the next page, and then complete the order.
The Kota Kinabalu airport transfer service with an extra hour of city car hire facilitates currency exchange, shopping, and dining in the city, offers a comfortable and personalized experience in private cars, and allows flexible scheduling of pick-up and drop-off times based on flight schedules.
- City Convenience: Facilitates currency exchange, shopping, and dining.
- Private Car Comfort: Offers a comfortable, personalized transfer experience.
- Flexible Timing: Pick-up and drop-off times are adjustable according to flight schedules.
- Revel in a seamless 9-hour bus journey from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur’s vibrancy
- Immerse in diverse landscapes, making the travel between Hat Yai and Kuala Lumpur unforgettable
- Book with Mikitravel now to enjoy this amazing deal
- Immerse yourself in our durian-themed space featuring the vibrant DurianBB Baby Gallery design.
- Engage in various entertaining games suitable for both you and your children.
- Ticket comes with a voucher of the same value, perfect for tasty food, cool drinks, sweet treats, and exclusive merchandise on the Ground Floor.
- Indulge in the therapeutic benefits of volcanic mud, leaving your skin refreshed and revitalized.
- Venture to Snake Island and witness the mysterious beauty of these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat. It’s an encounter you won’t soon forget!
- Marvel at the mesmerizing big stones dotting the sea, creating a surreal backdrop for your island experience.
- Dive into the adventure with kayaking and explore the island’s surroundings at your own pace
- White Sand Paradise Island is committed to environmental conservation. Rest easy knowing that your visit supports sustainable tourism practices endorsed by the Sabah Park.