- Follow a woodland trail through a spellbinding forest full of interactive moments and beautiful lighting
- Come face-to-face with magical creatures from the Harry Potter™ and the Fantastic Beasts™ films, such as Hippogriffs, Unicorns, Nifflers, and more
- Use your wand to cast spells, and even conjure a Patronus
- Enjoy a selection of delicious treats inspired by the Wizarding World
- Take plenty of fun photos to capture magical memories from the evening’s adventure
- Enjoy a variety of dining options, retail shopping, wellness & beauty, and entertainment while on a luxurious cruise on the Genting Dream.
- At the luxurious Zodiac Theatre, take in a spectacular live performance. At the Little Dreamers Club, enjoy family fun with games, workshops, costume parties, and a DJ booth just for kids to spark your kids’ creativity.
- Explore Phuket attractions, including Big Buddha Phuket, Bangla Road, Karon Beach, Chaithararam Temple (Wat Chalong) and more.
- Immerse in a scenic 12-hour bus journey, witnessing changing landscapes from Hat Yai to Singapore
- Relax on a comfortable ride and experience diverse cultures during the seamless travel
- Book with Mikitravel now to enjoy this amazing deal
[High Tea Set for 2 at $59.90 Nett] Fleurato Cafe | One of Singapore’s Top 5 Instagrammable Cafes right in the heart of Orchard Road
- Enjoy a high tea set for two people in a floral hideaway right in the heart of Singapore’s shopping district.
- We find most of the prices to be reasonable given that we are being served morsels of food. As a result, this list of affordable high tea in Singapore is for people like me who want to step tai tai but don’t want to spend like one. Fleurato is the perfect spot to wow your date with its beautiful florals.
- INSTAGRAMMABLE BOTANICAL CAFÉ IN ORCHARD WITH IN-HOUSE FLORIST & FLOWER-INSPIRED MENU
Enjoy up to 50% off on participating partners including F&B, exciting activities, and spa packages in the Clarke Quay or Boat Quay area, a must-visit for travelers to Singapore.
- Take advantage of up to 50% discounts at participating outlets in the bustling Quay area including 1-for-1 Black Pepper Crab or Chilli Crab at House of Seafood
- Pamper yourself with a spa treatment after a day of sightseeing and other activities
- Relish soulful Peranakan classics and popular international flavors at a buffet lunch or dinner
- End the night with some drinks at Singapore’s favorite watering holes, Harry’s Clarke Quay or Brewerkz Riverside Point
Access high-speed internet and get around in Singapore with the Singtel hi!Tourist Prepaid eSIM Card
- Enjoy a stable internet connection for 14 & 28 days
- Hotspot your device to share the internet with fellow travelers
- Enjoy the eSIM quick and easy to set up with no physical card, don’t worry about losing any card
- You can also find your physical SIM card here
- Children are allowed to let their imaginations run wild and create the wildest, most colorful dreams possible with Chaos Lab.
- Multiple playrooms including slime station, ball pit, neon graffiti wall, and many more
- The ideal opportunity to develop artistic endeavors and create priceless family memories
FunVee Chinatown Light Up Tour by Open Top Double Decker Bus: Merlion Park, National Gallery, Gardens by the Bay, etc | Singapore
Celebrate Chinese New Year the best way in 2024! From 19 January 2023 to 9 March 2024, join the FunVee Chinatown Light Up Tour that drives past iconic landmarks such as Merlion Park, Padang, National Gallery and Gardens by the Bay. Cruise down Chinatown to take in the festivities from FunVee Double Decker Open Top Bus.
- Drive past iconic Singapore landmarks including Merlion Park, Padang, National Gallery and Gardens by the Bay
- Capture the beautiful Singapore skyline at night from the Benjamin Sheares Bridge
- Cruise down Chinatown and take in the festivities from the comfort of a FunVee Open Top Double Decker Bus
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year with family & friends!
【Bintan Package】Natra Bintan “The Canopi Resort” | Inclusive Ferry Ticket & Land Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Seafood Lunch & Treasure Bay Entry
Natra Bintan offers a one-of-a-kind glamping experience where remarkable adventure intertwines with lavish facilities. Natra sits directly on the Crystal Lagoon, Southeast Asia’s first and largest man-made seawater lagoon, where guests can seamlessly enjoy enthralling water activities, including family-friendly bumper boat-rides, fun slides and wakeboarding action.
- Visit us to view exclusive BTS Assets.
- Renowned artist James Jean has collaborated with globally recognized pop icons of the 21st century BTS (RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jung Kook) to produce an exceptional series of exhibits, marking a unique example of artistic collaboration.
- A fully immersive experience will be provided by the exhibition, enabling fans to discover the enthralling and melodic collaboration between BTS and James Jean.