About this tour
Book a one-day trip to Karuizawa, Hikawa Shrine, and Koedo on Mikitravel now. Gather at Tokyo Station or Shinjuku Station, go to Karuizawa Prince Outlets or Hoshino Resort, where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Yunba Pool, Highland Church, Hoshino Onsen, etc. In the afternoon, visit the Internet celebrity Hikawa Shrine and Kawagoe Koedo, happily end the day’s tour, and return to Tokyo.
The content of this product is provided by machine translation and may not reflect the actual information, please take this into consideration before booking.
Royal Karuizawa Hikawa Shrine Koedo “Through” Day Trip
- Pure play★ No car dealer★ Karuizawa, a resort for the Japanese royal family★ Glacier Shrine★ Stroll in Little Edo
-Instructions for use-
- Departure date: Now until August 31, 2023 (departures every day)
- Gathering time and location: 08:00 JR Tokyo Station Marunouchi North Exit / 08:30 Shinjuku West Exit at the gate of Sumitomo Mitsui Bank (please check your email one day before departure to confirm the meeting location and time on the departure day)
※There is no waiting time, so it is recommended to wait at the meeting place 10 minutes before departure. The order and time of pick-up and drop-off will be arranged by the driver and guide according to the distance of the journey. Please understand and cooperate with each other and follow the arrangement of the driver and guide.
- Number of people in a row: 4 people
- *The order and time of pick-up and drop-off will be arranged by the driver and guide according to the distance of the journey, etc. Please understand and cooperate with each other, and follow the arrangement of the driver and guide uniformly.
- *Itinerary schedule may be adjusted accordingly due to weather, road conditions and other reasons, please understand.
- The Japanese resort [Karuizawa] is the filming location of the popular Japanese drama “Quartet”. Surrounded by beautiful mountains and beautiful scenery, it is known as the best place for eco-tourism. The larch and birch trees grow luxuriantly here, and the natural environment is pleasant. It is the most famous luxury villa area and high society settlement in Japan. Legend has it that the emperor met his life partner here.
Karuizawa Prince Outlets
- This outlet in Karuizawa is known as the most beautiful outlet in Japan. There are more than 200 brand clothing stores (including Prada, Coach, DKNY, TOD’S, etc.), more than 100 restaurants, and even a golf course. and ski slopes. It is divided into five districts, with a total of more than 200 shops, ranging from European and American big brands to Japanese mid-line brands, and the prices are much cheaper than those in Tokyo and Osaka.
※You can choose to get off and stay at the outlet, or you can go to the next attraction with the car: Hoshino Resort
- Yunchang Pond is a lake located in the southeastern region of Nagano. This pool, known as Swan Lake, is most suitable for forest bathing and is a summer resort. Attracted by the red maple trees on both sides of the bank, the red maple in Yunchang Pool is the red river, which is reflected in the lake, which is picturesque. Yunchangchi likes to change clothes with the seasons. Yunchangchi in summer is wearing a long green dress, which looks charming and moving against the blue sky. The green leaves by the pool contrast with the clear water of Yunchang Pool. Yunchangchi in autumn is dragging another red skirt, which is extremely charming. The red maple leaves are reflected in the emerald water waves, just like a natural landscape painting.
- The Karuizawa Highland Church was built in 1921. It was the first church in Japan where the bride wore a wedding dress to hold a Western-style wedding. It is still the most yearning place for young Japanese to hold a wedding. After a long period of baptism, the warm church exudes a faint fragrance unique to wooden buildings. The soft sunlight shines through the front windows on the marble new couple’s road, leading the couple to happiness. The oath, the breeze and green of the plateau also witness the unforgettable moments of a lifetime together.
- The hot springs operated by the Hoshino Group have the reputation of “beautiful skin hot springs”. Nestled at the foot of the mountain is the hot spring, where you can immerse yourself in an open-air bath with a breathtaking view. The open glass windows of the open indoor bath also allow you to have an unobstructed view of the outdoor scenery. Self-care: 1,300 yen for adults (1,500 yen for August)
Lunch recommendation: The super-delicious and melt-in-your-mouth grilled meat at the internet celebrity restaurant of the same style as the star (free to enjoy)
- Lin Youjia and Ding Wenqi held a small wedding party in Karuizawa, Japan, and they lived in the log cabin villa of this barbecue restaurant. You can make an appointment on your behalf (+20 RMB/time). (Tenderloin, steak, and diaphragm total about 200g per person) and grilled vegetable platter, salad, rice, side dishes, and miso soup. Closed every Wednesday
- “Travel” back to the Edo period four hundred years ago, and experience the dreamy feeling of going back in time. There are many small Kyotos in the world, but there is only one small Edo in Kawagoe.” Kawagoe was very prosperous in the Edo period and was known as “Little Edo”. It is not only full of Edo style, but also has Western-style buildings and Taisho romantic atmosphere. Showa-style alleys. Kawagoe is also one of the filming locations for the anime “Moonlight Is Beautiful”. It attracts many anime fans to come here for a “holy land tour”.
Internet celebrity shrine – Glacier Shrine
- Hikawa Shrine is a famous “net celebrity attraction”. It is the “head shrine” of more than 200 Hikawa shrines in Japan. According to legend, it has a history of 1,500 years. Since ancient times, it has been a holy place for seeking marriage and consummation of love. People often hold Japanese-style weddings here, and there is an endless stream of men and women who come here to make wishes every day. There is also a small tunnel in the shrine made up of wishing horses, which is also one of the must-see spots for netizens.
- Hikawa Shrine’s “sign asking” is also very characteristic. The lottery paper is hidden in the snapper doll, which symbolizes auspiciousness, and needs to be caught with a “fishing rod”.
- Kawagoe City was a city that prospered as the castle town of the Kawagoe Clan during the Edo period. Many historical streets and temples from the Edo period were preserved in the urban area, full of nostalgia for the past, especially black brick It is famous for its tile-made tile houses, and the entire city has been designated as a “Preservation Area for Groups of Traditional Japanese Buildings”.
clock of time
- The landmark of Kawagoe, it is said that the clock tower was built by the Kawagoe feudal lord four hundred years ago, but it was destroyed several times afterwards. The current clock tower is the fourth generation clock tower. Although it has been rebuilt many times, it has also been changed to a mechanical bell with the progress of the times. , but still diligently observe the responsibility of telling the time every day.
- In Kawagoe’s Kashiya Yokocho, there are many traditional candy shops. You can not only feel the strong traditional style, but also buy the most traditional Japanese sweets and snacks.