• Visit Paronela Park and discover the inspiration for Hayao Miyazaki's "Castle in the Sky"
• Explore the Asherton Plateau and appreciate the idyllic vast plateau
• Visit the Giant Curtain Fig Tree and witness the magical power of nature, the tree of life that watches over the earth
• Stroll along Bailing Lake and feel the tranquility and beauty of this million-year-old volcanic lake
• Visit the small town of Yungabula, listen to the freedom and purity of the century-old town, and have a chance to encounter a platypus.
• Enjoy a delicious Western-style lunch [optional], with a variety of meals/soft drinks available
The content of this product is provided by machine translation and may not reflect the actual information, please take this into consideration before booking.
From 9:00 to 9:30 am, a Chinese-speaking driver and tour guide will pick up the guests at the hotel or airport and head to the famous Atherton Tablelands. On the way, you can enjoy the unique pastoral scenery of the Ashenton Tablelands.
The first stop of the journey is to visit Paronella Park, the inspiration for the famous Japanese anime film "Castle in the Sky".
In the park, professional Chinese tour guides will lead tourists to visit Spanish-style castles, waterfall gardens, and Lovers' Road, and tell the touching stories behind the park.
At noon, enjoy a delicious Western lunch and free soft drinks at the Mena Creek Hotel next to Paronela Park.
After lunch, continue to the ancient town of Yungabarra to see the wonders of the Giant Curtain Fig Tree, the largest parasitic fig tree in the world. This is also a must-visit place on the Assenton Plateau.
Afterwards, the tour guide will take you to the tranquil volcanic lake – Lake Barrine. You can watch various rare animals and plants along the lakeside plank road and appreciate the swaying figure of Lake Barrine.
After the trip ends, the tour guide will return the guests to the hotel or airport around 17:30 in the afternoon.
Processing feeFor cancellations made at least 4 day(s) prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 0% will applyFor cancellations made 1 to 3 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 50% will applyFor cancellations made 0 to 0 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply