About this tour
Book a three-day in-depth cherry blossom tour in Pohang, Jinhae, Gyeongju, Gyeongju, Daegu now on Mikitravel. In the morning, take a comfortable bus from Hongdae or Myeongdong, Seoul, and visit EWORLD, the holy land of cherry blossom viewing in Daegu, Bomun Lake, and the endless horizon observatory where the sea and sky are the same color. The roller coaster trail and the Yusakawa Cherry Blossom Trail. Enjoy a special set meal of authentic Korean cuisine for dinner, and stay at the Gyeongju hotel. Special extra seafood pancake + Korean traditional rice wine Dongdong wine for dinner on the first day UPGRADE the next day’s lunch with crab paste fried rice The second day's dinner features a special 50cm seafood pot with free seaweed and egg porridge. Plus free delicious strawberry cake + Zhenhai’s famous cherry blossom cake
The content of this product is provided by machine translation and may not reflect the actual information, please take this into consideration before booking.
1. [Korea] Daegu Gyeongju Pohang Jinhae In-depth Cherry Blossom Tour Three Days Tour | Cherry Blossom Viewing Holy Land EWORLD & Bomun Lakeside & Popular Korean Dramas "When the Camellia Blooms" and "Coast Village Cha Cha Cha" filming spots & Jinhae Gyeonghwa Station | Seoul Depart (JH-03)
- Departure date: March 31, 2024 (tour already formed)
- Meeting time and location: 07:00 at Hongik University (convenience store next to Exit 3 of Hongik University Subway Station); 08:00 at Myeongdong Station (Exit 5 of Subway Myeongdong Station, walk to the fountain of Shinsegae Department Store) Price: HK$3099 for adults; HK$2599 for ages 3-11 (not occupying a bed); surcharge for single room is $800/person (if there is an odd number of people traveling, please contact CS to pay the surcharge)
- Since its opening in March 1995, E-WORLD Park has received an average of nearly 2.5 million visitors per year and is the most well-known theme park in Daegu. The most representative attractions of the park are the illuminated night views and exciting performances. There are unique scenery for tourists to enjoy all year round. In spring, it is the night cherry blossom festival (February to June); in summer, it is Fantasy Ocean World (June). to September); in autumn there is Romantic Fantasy World (September to December); in winter there is Fantasy Winter Story (December to February). It is a theme park with a European style and is also a popular filming location for Korean dramas. The scene is loved by men, women and children.
- The cherry blossoms in Gyeongju City are not only found in local areas, but the entire Gyeongju City is like a cherry blossom world, which is quite special. Although the whole city is full of cherry blossoms, the cherry blossoms around Bomun Lake are particularly beautiful. When the wind blows, the petals fall like snowflakes, which is quite charming. Gyeongju City holds the Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Marathon every April when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.
Zhenhai Qinghe Railway Station
- The Mudeungsan Monorail located in Jisan Amusement Park at the foot of Mudeungsan Mountain can be said to be one of the most famous attractions in Gwangju. Take a chairlift up the mountain with your feet suspended in the air, and it will be like an amusement ride at an altitude of 340 meters. The monorail runs across the valley and overlooks the entire Gwangju cityscape.
Yosakawa Cherry Blossom Road
- Yuzuochuan, which was once the main filming location for the MBC TV drama "Romance", is a famous cherry blossom viewing spot in Jinhai. The two protagonists in the play met for the first time on the bridge of Yuzuochuan after visiting the Jinhai Port Festival. After the TV series was broadcast, the bridge became known as the "Bridge of Romance" and quickly attracted a large number of tourists to visit. In the spring season of April, cherry blossoms are all over the city. This is the main reason why Zhenhai is selected as the most beautiful cherry blossom viewing spot. Tourists who come from all over the world to enjoy the blossoms gather under the cherry blossom trees for picnics. This has also become the scene of this place. A more eye-catching scenery