・Free activities at Ginzan Hot Spring, plenty of time
・Includes Zao Cable Car ticket, which allows you to go directly to the top of the mountain and enjoy the ice trees
・Encounter wild foxes up close and take photos
・Full tour guide service, more considerate and safe
The content of this product is provided by machine translation and may not reflect the actual information, please take this into consideration before booking.
– Itinerary features –
Take you into the world of fairy tales – Yinshan Hot Spring. The atmosphere of the retro hotel and streetscape makes you feel like you have traveled back to the Taisho era. It is said that it became one of the scenes in the Ghibli movie "Spirited Away". Although director Hayao Miyazaki did not say a specific prototype, you can definitely immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the movie by going to Ginzan Hot Spring.
Ride the Zao Cable Car and admire the art of "ice" and "snow". The majestic posture changes all the time and becomes more exquisite. The ice and snow scene of the Zao tree is known as the "Snow Monster".
There are more than 100 foxes in nature, including the familiar northern fox and the rare species of silver fox, arctic fox (blue), platinum fox, arctic fox (white), and cross-shaped fox, a total of 6 species. The park is located in a forest, where you can observe various aspects of foxes.
＊Points to note when viewing hoarfrost:
1. The shape and appearance of hoarfrost varies depending on the weather.
2. For the safety of customers and the protection of the tree ice, please watch in the designated area. (Never cross safety ropes.)
3. Hoarfrost is a precious natural phenomenon. Please do not touch it directly.
4. Take measures to protect yourself from the cold.
5. You will transfer to the Zao Cable Car's foot line and mountain line to see the tree ice. However, the service may be suspended in the event of rain, dense fog, thunder and lightning, strong winds, etc. In addition, access to the mountaintop observation deck may be prohibited, so please understand.
Valid only on selected date(s) and time slot(s)
Present e-voucher on-site
Processing feeFor cancellations made at least 21 day(s) prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 0% will applyFor cancellations made 8 to 20 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 20% will applyFor cancellations made 2 to 7 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 30% will applyFor cancellations made 1 to 1 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 40% will applyFor cancellations made 0 to 0 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply